Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Daily Mood Dilemma

I wake up and I don't want to do anything..Nothing!
I just feel lazy, tired, and unable to move a finger, and all I want to is to escape, stay away in silence, and not to talk to anyone.. and whatever responsibilities I have won't actually push me to do something.


I feel I want to do all it takes to achieve something, I see in myself the power and ability, I know what to do, I can see it clearly and I know I can. Accompanied by this belief that I am destined to achieve something, I am destined to make a change..


I look around me, watch the people I know or don't know, people whom are living their personal legends, they know what they want, or in their way to know, they are running in life, but in a track they chose and know that it would lead them where they want. They write, take photos, express themselves, scream, they are shouting out loud: I am Here and I have something to say that matters, and their lives are Full of ACTIONS!. I admire those people, respect them, and look up to them, because even if they discovered one day that they were wrong, or not going in the right direction at least they tried and now they know what they want!


I look at myself, at my day, I ask myself what did I produce? and I even go to the question what did I produce in my life till now? what is the thing that I can I say I achieved it? and I am always reaching the result, that I can't really say "I achieved something", because even the things that I like to do, reading, writing, photography, and travelling, I barely do them! I'm always having this feeling, I can achieve more, I'm not productive enough.


This is the dilemma of mood that I'm going through Daily!  

I believe I always need to put this Quote below in mind..







1 comment: